Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here I Am, Rock You Like A Hurricane

Not really, I'm just sitting in class with my trusty computer and I honestly don't want to listen to what this "historian" hack has to say. Honestly, who chooses Deep Space Nine? Deeper my foot. All around me are freshmen. Stage-1s on both ends. How many stake a claim towards redemption? How many continue to slip further into degeneracy and their viral infection? The future is unwritten. Twenty-seven minutes left. I plan to write the entire time. Good lord. The unhealthy liberalism spews from this hack's pores. "Unbiased" clips at the beginning of class? No, you took a news clip of Joe Biden's ignorance and contrasted it with a spliced and mashed-up video of Sarah Palin's blundering in her first interview. Commie scum. I actually don't know if this fellow is a commie, but he seems to stink of it. You just wait until all of your rights are taken away and you're waiting in line for stale bread and gruel because the government regulates your actions and your basic needs. Then you'll be praying for the return of capitalism. Nineteen minutes. Girl texting diagonally from me, take your gaze from my pants, for you will not be in them. The weekend will be fun. Friday I ride the rails of freedom to Anaheim to witness the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim tromp their way to Baseball-ular victory in the playoffs. Oh, dear readers, this post is brought to you by the lack of paragraph breaks and penicillin. I'll get you one day, Putman, one day! Solution to prostitution you say? Legalize it! This door to remain open during regular business hours. Ten minutes. Bellamy was an idiot and so are you, Putman. I've got the left one, but the right one seems to be missing. Eight minutes. I'll change your power structure. Seven minutes. Dammit, woman, stop looking at my computer and/or my pants! I don't want a debate in fifteen minutes. Damn right we replaced Davis with Schwarzenegger. If the amendment stating foreigners can't run for president is repealed, I'm voting Schwarzenegger for president. Five minutes. I wish it were the Roaring 20s. I wish I knew Teddy Roosevelt. I wish I knew Jeff Goldblum. I wish Putman would shut up. Three minutes. Time to sign off if I want to get the hell out of here by 50. Stop looking at my pants.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Haha ... I had Putman!

Isn't he the Trekkie with the Starship Enterprise ties?

The Suarpion said...

Well, technically he's a Trekkie, but he chooses Deep Space 9 as his favorite series claiming it "deeper" than the others, so it really doesn't count. He's an idiot.

Sara said...

Ha! He was alright.

I forgot to tell you that I saw you basking in the shade near the Comm building yesterday as I got off the elevator from the street below [yes, I'm that lazy]. I really wanted to throw something at you, but I was on the phone ...

And I wasn't about to throw that.

The Suarpion said...

I'm usually napping, etc. in the grass before my last class in that same area. If you're going to throw something then make it good. Or you could just shout curses at me. That works too.