Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weather

I hate Southern California weather. It's too damned hot. It's always hot. Even when it's cold, it's hot. I seem to have some ill conceived notion that the weather gradually changes. This leads to wearing jackets on a hot day and shorts on a rainy one. The other day San Diego had cloudy weather featuring moisture. It persisted for a few days and come Monday morning I used my method of forecasting the day's weather of looking outside with an open window and saw clouds and coolness not unlike the previous few days. Not quite jacket-appropriate weather, but close enough. Upon my arrival to school the clouds had cleared and the sun made it's debut, taunting me with its blinding dance of heat-stroke. I need to move away from Southern California. I need a place where I can see the weather and unregrettably wear jackets and not be the only shmoe wearing long pants on a hot day. It's a good thing my Hawaiian Breeze is nearby. You'll never let me down.

No comments: