Monday, October 6, 2008

Jebus

It's going to be a rough week. A two day midterm wherein I'll write four essay questions over two 50 minute periods on material that I'm not quite well versed on. My new socks are kind of itchy. I need quarters to wash my "warm" laundry. I think I've got the $2.25 to cover it now. I've discovered that my wearing of antiperspirant is bad. I've switched back to deodorant. Apparently the aluminum in the antiperspirant causes bleach-like stains. I was wondering why they were showing up on my clothes when I don't own any bleach. It's a shame that I found this out too late as my two favorite Birdmonster shirts are now ruined (I own six). I'm hoping that the stain remover that I recently purchased will help in that department. My hopes are low. Lots of reading. I think. I'm almost out of coffee. I've got enough for one more day. Tomorrow may see a trip to the market. Milk, pepper, coffee. Remember that. Maybe vegetables too. But if vegetables are acquired meat must be as well. I talked to one of my professors today about stowing away on boxcars. He was surprisingly happy that I'd brought the subject up and seemed to know some people in the boxcar community. They travel on the union railways picking up jobs in industrial towns and such. Sounds interesting. Only problem is they don't bathe. I'm all for beard growing, but smelling of sweat and urine doesn't appeal to me. My professor went dumpster diving over the summer. He said he'd email the boxcar people for me. I'm excited. Adventures await. I ate at the Panda Express today. It wasn't very good. The chow mein was lacking in the flavor department as was the Kung Pao Chicken. The Chicken of the Orange variety was standard. It seems the safe bet at most "Chinese" food joints. Razors. I need razors, too. Don't let me forget. The four blade stuff.

NOTE:
Presidential debate tomorrow at 6 p.m. and one on Thursday as well.

No comments: