Wednesday, October 29, 2008

History 110

Dag nab it! This class is absolutely boring. What makes it worse is that a few weeks ago some eager student decided to start chiming in on just about everything, but it's never anything significant. It's always something like this: "Did you hear about _____." Or "Will you talk about ____, I thought it was really cool." But of course there's always some sort of elaboration on a subject that doesn't need discussion and shouldn't be because it'll make us run long on time. There are also a couple of ultra-liberal/commies that sit in the back of the class. One of them wears those stupid Croc shoes. The ones that look like cartoon shoes. He's really annoying. They end up talking during class to each other and it's usually uneducated statements about politics. Actually, the one who doesn't wear the Crocs just had a brief chat with a gal next to him talking about how "sick" it is that she's going to the MGM for her 21st Birthday and she's going to get "totally trashed" for her Birthday while he's going to get "fuckin' wasted" for Halloween. This is why I don't like people or socializing. Clearly I enjoy socializing with you folk, but you're all the exception to the rule. This class goes by so slowly. It's a good thing I have internet access in here. My folks are visiting this weekend. No idea what we're going to do. Sigh. Ten minutes left. I didn't write as much as I could have. I stopped thinking and sort of spaced out. Alright, I'm out of here. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Andrew B said...

Doesn't top the douche in the metal shirts that sits in front of me for my history 362 class. He somehow manages to find time to alienate everyone in the class with his comments while interrupting the class several times to talk to the slut next to him.

The Suarpion said...

Sounds classy. Has his advances on said slut gained any footing?