Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekend

Hey folks, I'm going to be gone for the weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll return on Sunday. Don't expect much posting on this thing, but I'll hopefully have a PS up for you when I return. With a minimum of 17 hours of downtime I imagine I'll get quite a bit of work done. Hopefully enough to get me caught up and even ahead in my reading. I've got an essay due Monday on Thucydides (four pages, easy stuff, I just need to do the reading) and some other crap that needs working on. I imagine I'll leave you all with some sort of video before I leave, but right now I need to finish packing all of my stuff into one bag. A backpack, no less. Maybe everything'll fit in my messenger bag, but I doubt it. Anyways, I'm going to see if my former tetris skills will help me to stuff my bag in the correct manner. Video later tonight.

UPDATE:

I've failed. Two bags it is.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Man...this sucks. You go out of town this weekend (which is good for you, I'm not trying to take that away from you) but yet you are no longer going to the desert of glory next weekend. Seriously, this really blows. I guess you can say...I'm jealous and pissed. Hopefully your parents will change their minds. Hopefully.

Sara said...

You mentioning your tetris skills to help you pack made me chuckle!

P.S. I can't wait to meet your parents!!!

The Suarpion said...

You probably won't get a chance to. We'll likely just go out for touristy stuff all day and not even go near the apartment unless it's for them to pick me up.