Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank You, Sam

For granting me your powers on this day that is the celebration of your escape from the womb. I have been successful in my journey thus far and tomorrow will be my ultimate test. Can I wield the mighty sword of Campagna into glorious battle? Or will I sever my limbs in an attempt to hoist this weapon of immense power? If success is granted, the flags of Campagna and Suarez will wave ever so proudly in the skies for ages to come. Time will only tell. And that time...is tomorrow. Evening.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Well good sir knight, say you attend the massive firework show on November's 1st and 2nd day, then you will forever wield the powers of Campagna. In order for thy powers to flow through your blood, we must bear arms together...united we stand.
Di ne, ne ne ne, ne ne ne na.

Sam said...

hahahaahahha.....wow