Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Part I

I've finished the first part of my midterm and round two begins at 2pm Friday. I'm hoping that I did well. We were allowed to choose which questions to answer first and I went with the ones I felt most comfortable with, but even that isn't too good. I studied the hour beforehand and was able to formulate some paragraphs in my mind and I used the allotted time to answer the two questions for the day. I'll have to study a bit more for the next two questions as they're asking about theorems and such which I'm not familiar with, but fortunately we have the questions to the exam available to us outside of the classroom. I'll attempt to tackle it tomorrow in order to prepare myself for Friday. I think I'm going to take a well deserved nap. I still need groceries. Maybe later. Milk and bread. And razors. Still looking for a straight razor. My quarter stacking skills are second to none. It's still too damned hot.

UPDATE

It was a good nap.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Don't forget the pepper!!!!