Sunday, October 5, 2008

Could It Be?

Poetry Sunday!

Trains

Come on
Ride
The train
Woo Woo

Chug
A-Lug
Click
Clack

I wanted
So bad
to be
A conductor

Little Andy
Spiffy cap
Blow the whistle
Shovel coal

Messican Hater

For my last
Birthday
I went to see
The Exorcist
On
The big screen

And afterwards
She was sitting
Near my car
In the darkness
Mumbling something
And shaking

Happy Burfday

Odd
No spell-check
On "Burfday"
Wait
There it is

To the 9th
To the 13th
Will Smith
Cannot pronounce
The "th" sound

Welcome
To Earf
Happy Burf
Day
Wiki Wild

Too long
Since PS
Last was
Written
More perhaps?

Is this
A return?
Only time
Will tell
More than likely

1 comment:

Sam said...

LOL! Some of the greatest times of our lives. Miss you buddy.

p.s. I seem to remember a poem I wrote about black people and snow...