Sunday, October 12, 2008

Poetry Sunday

Welcome back to Poetry Sunday and remember, if you'd all like to participate then leave your own poems in the comments section. I'd like it if you did.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

One man to rule them all
One nation to find him
One senate to help them all
By removing the amendment that binds him

Sam's Birthday Song (Oct. 13th)

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
I didn't get you anything

I'm sorry
I know not the rest
Of Jason's Christmas Rap

Hamburger Helper

Ground beef
In the freezer
But not
In a freezer bag

Crunchy Taco
Cheese Chili
Cheesy Enchilada
You're all the same

And yet
Why
do I buy
The different kinds?

My Mom says
Blindness was good
But I don't like
Julianne Moore

I liked
The book
But I'm skeptical
Of the movie

2 comments:

Sam said...

HAHA YES!!! I LOVE THE BDAY POEM!! Everyone must now learn the story behind the merry christmas/happy bday song.

The Suarpion said...

Haha, perhaps a post on it one of these days. Although you were the one who actually experienced it, so you should be the one telling it.