Thursday, February 26, 2009

YESSS!

Given that I was completely unprepared for my three exams today and one yesterday, I'm going to have to say that I did pretty damned well. Normally when I think I did well on a test I end up failing miserably, so I guess we can only wait for the results. George Washington was with me today! And what's more? As soon as I arrived at work some customers wanted a crystal made. If any of you remember correctly, I HATE photo crystals. Just as they were selecting their design they asked how long it took. "Why, two hours, my fellow citizens!" "Alas, alack, two hours?! But mine schedule doth forbid me to linger at this fine establishment any longer than one! Any delay afterward and I should be executed post-haste by mine cruel and evil lord and protectorate!" "Ah, my apologies good citizen. May I interest you in a simple inked soul-capturing? A frame would be provided? Perhaps an eight inch by ten inch frame commemorating the domination of the sporting team referred to as the "packers" (what they pack, I am unsure) by the some electrically charged, blue-colored team, more commonly known as "the Thanatosians" or "the French Dandies," the name eludes me." "Aye, we most graciously decline your offers of prancing Frenchmen and the packing of goods. For now that this crystal has been denied us, there be nothing but sadness throughout the land! We must fly and continue our search for transparent pictures of our loved ones elsewhere!"

Yep. This day needs to be over.

UPDATE:

This day keeps getting better! Free food at work! Had I known that I wouldn't have bought Carl's beforehand. But hey, FREE FOOD AT WORK!

UPDATE II:

Still getting better. A customer just tipped me $2 for changing a car alarm battery for him. Only a few other things could make this day better.

No comments: