Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!

This day one year ago I began my online writing experience. For those of you who've been with me the entire time, I thank you for your loyal support and following. I'd say that I couldn't have done it without you, but it'd only be half-true. Let February 13th be designated Around the Gills Day! International Holiday! Everyone gets it off, and all must go without pants for a 24 hour period. And really, since Tomorrow is Valentine's day, you'd just be getting a head start, right? No? Ok.

I told you you'd be thoroughly disappointed.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Haha. This makes me want to go back to Tumblr and see when I started writing thing'a'majiggs.

Sam said...

March 18th....I'll probably forget anyways...

The Suarpion said...

I got curious about mine a month or two ago and looked it up, then set up a post scheduled for the day just in case I forgot.