Sunday, February 8, 2009

Seaport Deli

Used to be before I quit a year ago that at the Seaport Deli you could get an employee meal for $4 that included half a sandwich, soup, chips and, for $1 extra, a drink. Thinking it was the same, I went over there today for the first time since I've been back and paid $6.50, got less than half a sandwich and a drink. I'm pissed. I can understand if that were the price with the chips and soup included what with the economy the way it is, but $6.50 for something I ate in two bites and a generic 16 oz. soda with no refills? That's highway robbery! What the fuck? $6.50?! I'm so mad about this. I only had $10 cash and I was thinking I'd at least get a hearty meal out of it, but no, I got shit and bricks. Fuck you, Seaport Deli. The deli that isn't even a deli. Man. Fuck. Really? $6.50?! Gha! Fuck.

1 comment:

Andrew B said...

Fuckin' Seaport Deli, man. Those sunsofbiches stole my bike when I was 7.