Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HUZZ-aw...

So that post yesterday about my co-worker leaving on Thursday? Not happening. Apparently she had a really bad reaction to the shots she needed and she was also being guilt tripped a bit into staying by her dad, who I'm sure was relieved when he discovered she wouldn't be able to go due to the shot thing. And while this means I'll have my 4-9 schedule again and more opportunity to get out, the fact that she was denied the opportunity to aid others, something she's wanted to do since she was a little girl, just makes me feel a bit bad. To know exactly what it is you want to do in life and be told you can't do it because nature (I guess in this case the vaccination) says "no," it doesn't seem fair. What can you do? Oh well, I guess she's got a license to some freedom as she hasn't told Omar of what's happened. Though he may be reading the screen right now through his magic technological powers and obsession with spying on his employees' goings on...

No comments: