Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thinking About It

As I noted earlier, I've been in some sort of flashback living lately where I'm back into the 90's but with a greater understanding and appreciation for things in some sort of quest for I don't know what. One thing that I remember always being in my dad's truck was a little thing of Binaca. Remember Binaca? That minty mouth spray stuff to make sure you're not breathing all nasty-like? Do they still make that? I think that Marionette would be complete again if she had some Binaca on the dash. She's already got the after-bite (itch relief from insect bites) that's been hanging around since I can remember. And since I'm on the topic: I haven't gotten to hike lately.

I bought some new pants yesterday. The jeans I've been wearing (all of them) have developed holes where my wallet goes. I figured it was about time for some new pairs, but whilst at Target all I could find were 30x30s. I can never get what I need. I'm too damned tiny. I went with the 30x30s, but they feel too big. Maybe I'll get another pair while I'm home. Seriously, I'm like a stork wearing empty paper towel rolls.

Speaking of home, Sam, do you think we'll get a chance to play some basketball this time around, or should we wait until the next time I'm up where I'll have a bit more time to hang out? I still want to go on that hike.

March is going to be a good month.

UPDATE:

I remember this commercial from back then. Grant Hill was one of my favorite players (next to Joe Dumars...for some reason). At random times the phrase "Grant Hill drinks Sprite?" will pop into my head. I don't know if this was actually from the 90's, but I think it was. Could be early 2000's.

No comments: