Saturday, February 14, 2009

PK8X10

Whilst at work I've decided not to title these things anymore. Now I'll just scan bar codes and use those as titles. You can guess what they are if you'd like. I realize that using a bar code as a title is still a title. When I say "I've decided not to title these things" I mean I've decided not to give them formal titles with those fancy things you call words.

Globetrotters were fun. I got a ball and some fancy sweat bands with HG logos. Sam, next time I'm home you wanna "shoot some hoops?" It's a shame I'm working tomorrow. Le Nozze di Figaro is being performed at UCLA tomorrow at 2. Grandparents brought me enough food to feed an army. Or at least a hungry Andy for a few days. SDMoA membership renewed. Is it bad that I take the quarters from our "take a penny, leave a penny" box? It's not like my laundry's free. Haven't been home in awhile. Need available weekend. Plans must be made with people worth seeing. Missing pants. Holes in pants. Need new pants to lose. Pantaloons.

2 comments:

Sam said...

First,
your new title idea wont last...plus it's stupid. haha.

Second,
I cannot believe you just asked me to shoot hoops with you. You haven't played bball since the cruise. And that was like...a miracle. Anyways, yes. Lets do it.

Third,
What the @*$& is a SDMoA?....is it a prescription drug?...do you have herpes?...twice?

The Suarpion said...

First,
The bar codes may be stupid, but I'm getting lazy.

Second,
I guess it's all a part of this "Andy getting out and doing things that he'd normally nay-say instantly" thing. And I'm excited to play again.

Third,
San Diego Museum of Art.

Fourth,
Boobs.