Monday, February 16, 2009

844755090479

What the hell happened to our broom? They want a clean store and they take away our broom. Then they get on us for not sweeping the floors. That broom was my baby. Sure it barely had any bristles left. And maybe it didn't do the best job in the world at sweeping, but I was using that broom for two years. Then they replace it for a day with some fancy broom with a full set of bristles and take that away from me the next day. Where's 'ol blue? It's raining today, so I doubt I'll have many customers. It's also windy as all hell, so I'll be picking up celebrity photos from the floor every five minutes. Yep. Gonna be a good day.

What's the bar code today? Is it:

A) Panasonic CR-V3 battery listed at $14.99
B) Micro-fiber cleaning cloth listed at $1.99
C) 60 minute Mini-DV listed at $11.99
D) 4 pack Alkaline AA batteries listed at $6.99

3 comments:

Sam said...

MICRO-FIBER CLEANING CLOTH!!!!

The Suarpion said...

Nice guess! Two points for Sam!

Sam said...

Woohoo!!!