Thursday, February 5, 2009

Free Birdmonster

To those of you lazy mooks out there who have yet to pick up a copy of Birdmonster's first album (or have no Birdmonster in your collection and need some), No Midnight, they've done everyone in the world a kindness by putting it up on Noise Trade to download for free or whatever price you feel like paying. That price should be the retail price, but I understand that we're all either cheap, poor, starving, and/or saving and stocking up for the zombie invasion, so I won't be too offended if you download the album without paying for it. So long as it inspires you to drive great distances to see their live shows (which are some of the best things ever) and buy up loads of t-shirts, stickers and tell the guys how amazing they are, I'm ok. Do it.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Man you really want Birdmonster's balls don't you?

The Suarpion said...

I don't WANT their balls, I want to BE their balls.

Sam said...

haha...yes you do...yes you do.