Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lessons

Ever hear the phrase "A Jack of all trades, but a master of none"? I get tired of feeling like that, so I've been forcing myself to branch out and actually put forth the effort to learn the things that I always say I'd like to do. This all started about a week ago when I couldn't identify some historic and huge people that I enjoy listening to and should have known. I felt like a fraud and beat myself up when I proved my own stupidity of all things great. Since then I've been on a mission. I've been brushing up on some different things, looking in to other stuff that I've always wanted to learn as well as simply doing things that I wouldn't normally do.

UPDATE:

Oops. Wrote this in class at 11ish and only saved it as a draft. It's now 6:17

No comments: