Saturday, February 21, 2009

Was It

Was it the idiot that made the person or the person that made the idiot?

Is it the trend that makes the person or does the person make the trend?

Was it the faux hawk that made the douche bag or the douche bag that made the faux hawk?

What's the deal with these people (losers) who wear these uber-tight pants that they still, for some reason, can't seem to keep on themselves. Really, you're gonna wear 'em half-ways down your ass and wonder why they're slipping off? Then you're going to give some slack-jawed surf/skate talk that's hardly intelligible and pass yourself off as some sort of gift to the world?

Why do these damned jugglers/magicians/child-singers have to use microphones? Now I just have to turn my music up louder.

If I cloned myself then killed my clone, would that be considered suicide?

Yep. Just killing time.

No comments: