Saturday, November 22, 2008

What With Work and All

I've been looking at my ticketmaster/goldenvoice emails to see who's going to be playing in SD/LA and I'm seeing some good things. This is a bad thing as I recall when I was working I spent most of my money on concerts. Blast. So far the planned events are English Beat and the Oingo Boingo tribute band Dead Man's Party. I also saw a listing for Andrew Bird playing with Loney, Dear at El Rey in February. That's a possibility. Ah, to be 21. Now I can actually go and see these shows I've wanted to get into for quite some time. The fact that I'm earning an income again means that I'll be spending quite a bit. I calculated my first paycheck and $450 (before taxes) will be coming my way the 1st of December. If I can manage to spend as little of that as possible and live off of peanut butter and honey sandwiches for a while I'll have my .38 by mid-December. This is exciting news. Meaning I'll have finals, finish them, then shoot things. Lots of things. Preferably with a collared shirt, tie, sunglasses and cigarette. I think I'll buy myself a shoulder holster for it. Yiii.

1 comment:

Sam said...

why buy a gun if you are never going to make time to go on one of our excursions? hmmmm.....

ass.....hole.