Friday, November 21, 2008

Music Videos For 11/21/08

We Are Scientists

I've Been Hit

WMMF

Self-Destruct

Other Notable Songs:

The Who - Getting in Tune
Weezer - In the Garage
The Mountain Goats - Source Decay
Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

Lately I've been reminiscing on my youth and remembering lots of bands that I used to listen to and songs that made me feel good and that I could relate to. Many of those songs still hold true to this day, which is why I've been posting lots of bands and music that aren't Birdmonster or WMMF (though I'm clearly still posting them as well). I only hope that those of you who feel like you don't have the time to look at all these take the time to check them out. Or not. Seeing as they only have sentimental value to me I guess there's really no need for you to check them out, but whatever. If you do, you do. If not, no loss. The links are usually to ones that have embedding disabled or are simply a photo and the entire song playing with one image the entire time. I grew up with the Who as my dad was (is) a huge fan and Weezer is great for their nerdy rise to fame. While I detest their album Make Believe, they've certainly put out some great songs and their latest is worth listening to. Anyways, that's enough for now. Check back for updates to today's music selection. Or don't.

No comments: