Saturday, November 22, 2008

Andy's Thanksgiving Work Schedule

Monday: Off
Tuesday: 4-9
Wednesday: 1-9
Thursday: Off
Friday: 4-9
Saturday: 4-9
Sunday: 10-4

Sorry, Sam. I guess I'll be missing another desert excursion of firearm greatness. Although I will try to switch my schedule on Saturday to go and see English Beat at the Belly Up. If you'd like to see the fun I'll be getting into that night (assuming the schedule switch goes according to plan) then look at today's music selection. Ah, to have work hours again...

3 comments:

Sam said...

here you go again being a lil bitch with your boss.....ghaaa, man just tell him you can't work weekends! how many people does it take to run a camera shop!!

and how come you can make changes for a concert and not for a desert excursion of firearm greatness?

now i know you are gonna wanna write a comment defending yourself but please, don't.

we should discuss it on aim, that way i can make sure that you lose. ass.....hole.

am i joking? i dont know!

The Suarpion said...

There are only 2 people working the camera shop right now. I know you don't want a defense, but here it is anyways. Either way, my schedule change was denied and it was just a switching of shifts with a co-worker to drive 15 minutes for a show. Didn't work out, though. There will be time for desert excursions and my working all of this week just helps to ensure that I get even more time off during winter break.

Sam said...

bitch...