Monday, November 24, 2008

Music For 11/24/08

So, as I've gone a bit video crazy as of late, I've decided (and Sam agrees) that the video section will be held to three videos a day, but not including the "Notable Videos" section. I figure I'll try to keep only 3 on that one as well, but who knows. Today's post will have an original and a cover song. Look down a few lines to see what those are. I'll also find another one to post for #3. Or maybe not.

Stealers Wheel

Stuck in the Middle with You

The Motts (WMMF side project)

Stuck in the Middle with You

Birdmonster

Born to be Your Man (the sound quality isn't the best on this one, but I really like the intro and wonder why they chose to leave it off the final recording of the song)

Notable Mentions:

Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Little Triggers

No comments: