Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ah Yes

I've got my old job back. Something to occupy my time. An income to spend on copious amounts of alcohol. And I'm actually doing surprisingly well for all that's come my way today. I'm actually calm and fairly happy. My problem is I can never seem to think of the right words to say when I'm in the heat of things, but after reflection and my general sense of overreacting at the onset of what my mind likes to look at as impending doom, I'm composed, calm, and feel as though I even acted idiotically. Anyways, it's time for me to go out and buy some alcohol then do some reading and studying for tomorrow's (and Friday's) midterm. Word to your collective mothers.

NOTE:

It's not like any of you know what's going on, and don't ask because I'd really not like to hear everyone's opinions on the subject. The one of you that does understand what I'm talking about, thank you. I'll hopefully talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Sara said...

What the hell? Are you buying alcohol in increments? You're crazy, hahahaha! Oh, I can't wait to get you drunk and hear you ramble on about three-piece-suits and DoucheBags ... And I will totally be slurring along with you.

The Suarpion said...

I opted not to buy alcohol today. I don't have the money for it, but I too look forward to being able to relax with a drink when I get home and to afford that drink. And also to do the same with friends. Soon. Sigh.