Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sorry Folks

No Poetry Sunday again this week. Next week might be skipped as well. It's getting down to the end of the wire and you all know how I love to procrastinate my papers. And unfortunately those papers are usually due on Mondays, leaving Sunday my day of cramming in as many pages as I can into whatever paper is due the next day. You can at least count on a steady flow of music and short posts like this one. Which may make you wonder, "he can write these annoying little things but can't post PS?" I'll tell you why that is: Believe it or not, it takes a bit of effort to dumb yourself down to the point of hipster loserness with the whole "Andy's going to write poetry resembling the crap that hipsters believe have artistic merit" thing. Actually, it's not that hard. So I guess if I finish tonight's paper at a reasonable hour I might have one for you all, but no promises. And if any of you want to help me out on this paper to see if I have cohesive sentences that'd be great. I don't really like going over my own work because I know it's crap and I'm usually ok with whatever I get, but I guess I sort of need to try on this paper. Eh, no big deal. Anyways, I'll talk to you all soon. Hopefully. Unless I'm crushed by a bookshelf. Oh, and before I go, we sort of have a pet. Not really a pet, but an animal that roams around the alley that we see quite a bit and (at least I) decided to take on as a mascot. Reggie. He's a skunk. I'll try to get a photo of Reggie one of these nights. Reggie's a friendly skunk. And he's too cool for school.

No comments: