Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Thing About Work

I think it's great. As I mentioned earlier during the week, there happens to be a "No Internet" sign in the store along with loads of other stuff that we're supposed to or not supposed to do. I seem to have some sort of exemption to these rules. Maybe that's because I do all of the work around here. That's not true. I do a lot of work around here and I know my stuff. I hate to gloat, but my customer service skills are excellent (unless I don't like you or you give me a hard time, then I'll make your time slow and painful). Either way, for some odd reason they let me get away with a lot of mischief here. Not to say that I abuse that privilege. The only powers I'd abuse are super powers. But...y'know...I don't get to have those...yet (maybe if they made the super-soldier serum that made Captain America, I'd be first in line for that goodness). Maybe the reason they let me get away with things like placing my head on celebrities' bodies is because they need me. Or because they don't like firing people. Or because for some reason they value my workmanship. I don't know. Maybe I'll find out one day.

No comments: