Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Urrgh!

I only need the last 12 episodes of the Macross Saga to complete the first season! I don't even want to get into the 2nd and 3rd seasons since the characters all change and it revolves around people who aren't as cool as Rick Hunter and gang. Just when it's getting good, I run out of DVDs and no place, not even the website, is selling the last 12! They're all sold out, etc. While the book store didn't have the books, the website had the whole series for $25, how could I pass it up? At least that will tide me over until the DVDs are re-stocked. Sigh. It's so addicting. Hell, even the mug is sold out! One of these days. And y'know, you're all probably laughing at me for liking this show, but just watch, when it comes out in theaters with big fancy actors you'll watch it and think "wow, how cool is that?! It's got everything!" Then they'll make sequels. And they won't be as good as the first.

4 comments:

Carson Daly said...

The video store may have Macross Saga, you may want to check. Also, I think my family has heard me use more profanity since downloading Mega Man 9 than ever before. How's the camera shop?

The Suarpion said...

Well, I discovered they had the remastered version of the last 12 episodes on the site with extended scenes, etc., so I ordered them. Only $30. I imagine Mega Man 9, in all of its 8-bit glory, on an HDTV makes pitfalls that much more devastating. Have you beaten MGS4? And the camera shop is the same. I'm getting some reading done. Have you gotten your grades for Frampton's classes?

Carson Daly said...

MGS4, not yet, I'm taking it slow (there's ample videos, which are far more interesting than codec conversations). No for final Frampton grades, but on blackboard she's posted some scores. Not much more to report, do you still want to come up here for Fountains of Wayne?

The Suarpion said...

With the paycheck I received today, I'm saying yes to FoW. I need to look into a plane ticket, but I'm down. I'll do some more research on prices when I get home from work.