Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HUZZAH!

I'm officially on track to graduate in May. I know that it was pretty much already stated that this was the case, but I turned in my application for graduation and feared that for some reason they were going to reject it and try to keep me here for another semester/year, etc. I just went online to see if there had been any verification and the sight of this led to a welling up of excitement and pride, making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:

Degree Audit Report

     


PREPARED: 12/16/08 @ 14:37 809559875
SUAREZ,ANDREW GRADUATION DATE: 05/09
111704 2007
COMPARATIVE LITERATURE MAJOR
BA DEGREE IN LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES

Take THAT you degenerates and non-graduates (not you people, other people who are degenerates and/or non-graduates. If you consider yourself among these, sorry)! Now I'm going to watch a few scenes from The Patriot before work as this is call for a celebration.

No comments: