Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nearing Completion

I've finished with my first two finals for the day and am thoroughly tired and unprepared for my third final of the day and second to last final of the semester. 3pm can't come soon enough. But then I'll have to go to work. I'm still confused as to what time I'm supposed to get off of work. There's some sort of Christmas party going on and my boss says everyone gets off at 7, but on the schedule it says I'm supposed to work until 9. I don't know if this is because I opted out of buying gifts for the "Secret Santa" bull that's going on tonight or if it's just a typo. If I'm off at 7 I can get an early start getting home, but then I'd have to stop by my house first and see my parents. I'm sort of hoping to avoid this tonight. If I'm off at 9, then I can just go straight to Sam's and commence in the typical festivities that occur when I venture homeward to Sam's. Anyways, this is all dull and uninteresting and I'm tired.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I hope that you think that the "typical" festivities are still fun these days....don't you? Or else....

The Suarpion said...

I wouldn't try to avoid my parents and go directly to your place if I didn't find the "typical" activities entertaining.