Friday, December 5, 2008

Fort Suarezmore

The other day during my break from 1-2 I was sitting around bored out of my wits when Sara came along to entertain me. But since I have the attention span of a two-year old on caffeine pills I ended up collecting the sticks and twigs from the surrounding area, placing them in the ground subsequently erecting a monument to my own greatness. The chances of the monument surviving past Wednesday are slim to none as the groundskeeper will most certainly mow over the hour (45 minutes) of dedication I put into the project. Fortunately for me, Sara aided me in the creation of the 87th Wonder of the World and had her handy-dandy camera-phone (phone camera?) on her at the time to record the majestic images that are to grace the space below this text. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Andy in twig, stick, and leaf form. Behold! Fort Suarezmore:

White socks with black shoes! For shame Andy. For shame.

No, that's not a popped collar, the sweater is just designed that way. Quite toasty. Thanks Grandma!

Fort Suarezmore will be holding a charity auction in August of 2019. T-shirts available soon.



Yes folks, remember where you were on this Friday, December the fifth as it will be a day to go down in history. You have all just witnessed the greatness of a nation.

Thanks again to Sara for the photos.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Brilliance! I wish I could've gotten a better picture but as we discussed, the damn thing kept blending into the surrounding landscaping. Drat!

The Suarpion said...

I'm saving the other photo for the shirt. If I ever make a shirt. Which I may. If it's cheap enough. And if it's still there on Monday I'll have my fancy shmancy camera to capture its brilliance. Thanks again.