Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Thanks To Heckler Spray

For discovering this little piece of wonder. Funny thing is if I can find it locally, I'll probably buy it. Not so much to wear the cologne, but to say that I own a $4 cologne from Burger King that makes me smell like a hamburger. Though it's probably toxic to ingest, I'd probably want to spray it over my bland food causing my eventual death from consumption of whatever it is they put in cologne.

On another note, it's supposed to rain all week down here, which is a good thing for me as it means that absolutely no one will show up to SPV. And if there's rain, that means no Tinku or Khausak or anyone else. A hearty "HUZZAH" to that!. You can only listen to the Andes Mountain Music covers of Stairway, Hotel California, Sound of Silence, that one that Celine Dion did for Titanic, and others for so long before you genuinely want to throw yourself off of a skyscraper into a pit of spikes protruding from a water source containing piranhas. And thank goodness I discovered internet radio and was subsequently given an ipod.

Oh yeah, that link above to SPV with the store that I work at with our description and number, feel free to harass me at work with that number. Please. Do it. Don't leave me here. No...NO...NOOO! And that description is a lie. "No better place for camera equipment"? Sure. Keep telling yourself that, Megan Capizzi, marketing director of Seaport and overall annoying ho-biscuit. I'm not just saying that because of the website either. And one last thing:

No comments: