Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Could This Be Hair Standing On The Back Of My Neck?

SHAPE SHIFT! This be not madness, this be METALLICA! My co-worker, Yadzia, sort of rules. Aside from organizing the store and doing pretty much all of the work around here, she has just given me a possible opportunity to see Metallica on Monday (I say "possible" because her friend may or may not be giving up her ticket due to work priorities). The debate becomes whether or not I should venture homeward to finally get those damned braces put in on Monday (I haven't set up the appointment due to my finals schedule) or spend a night with this guy right here and these guys right here. I have no idea who's opening, nor do I care. I think I've made my decision, assuming my co-worker comes through with this thing.

No comments: