Thursday, December 18, 2008

To Those Of You Interested

I'm thinking that maybe a collaborative blog should be made. Yeah, the idea sounds stupid, a bunch of folks coming together and seeing what happens all on one website. It's almost like a generic college "comedy" that you see in days like today, but I keep seeing this "team members" thing on the profile page and can't help but think it might be worth a try. And while I don't really know how a collaborative blog works, I imagine it involves virtual high-fives and exclamations of "Boo-Yah!" Anyways, if interested then leave a comment or shoot me an email. Don't know what it would be like, but I can promise that it won't be anything similar to the group "wiki" projects we had to do earlier this year. Shudder.

4 comments:

Andrew B said...

I'll do it. Would have to be named something like "Cougar Cat's Collaboration Corner" though.

The Suarpion said...

I'm down with that name. It would be a separate page, obviously, but yeah, the CCCC works or if we went with "Page" instead of corner we'd be the CCCP. I ain't no Ruskie.

Sara said...

OMG, that name sounds awesome. I'm down for the collaborative blog, even though I have no idea what it is. I'll contribute nothingness ... with a twist!

The Suarpion said...

Well, the Cougar Cats thing is something Andrew and I came up with in High School, but the blog itself is still just an idea. But I imagine nothingness works...since that what blogs are anyways, right?