Friday, December 19, 2008

Collaborative Blog

I've so far gotten 2 enlistees and one who'd like to see how it works before joining up. So if anyone has any suggestions as to what this joint effort should contain, then please leave some feedback. Since the title will be a reference to something my high-school friend and I came up with, Cougar Cats, perhaps we can use the title to our benefit...maybe a site dedicated to locating cougars and rating their ferocity. We could find actual cougars...and mountain lions and have face-offs as to which would win in whatever sort of battle. It's a horrible idea, I know, but unless you've all got something better, that's what the Cougar Cat site will be dedicated to. Actually...that idea might work. Especially since those interested are now of legal bar age...and hiking age...hm...Suggestions, please. And no, we will not be like Free Press Asshole.

6 comments:

Andrew B said...

Gonna be back in Chino Hills anytime soon? I've been bored lately, we should hang out.

The Suarpion said...

I only get to be home for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Greg just called me and said that he's in Chino Hills with his fiance. And yes, we should hang out.

Andrew B said...

Yeah, I gave him your number. They were just over at my house about an hour ago. She's very cute and watches the office, so she's got my approval. Let me know of any new developments involving the blog when you learn of them.

The Suarpion said...

That's cool. And I guess if you're willing to go to bars and clubs to investigate the mysteries of the older ladies, then we can get started right away on the blog. Though I will need your email address to put it on the list of folks who can contribute.

Andrew B said...

It's SuperRad255@gmail.com. What's this about bars and clubs? We're going cougar hunting for the blog?

The Suarpion said...

Ok, I'll save that for later. And maybe. It could be an interesting experiment, but probably not going to happen. What do you think the Cougar Cats' website should be?