Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finalmente!

I got my invisalign braces put in today along with a 2 month supply to be substituted every 2 weeks. I also went to pro with Sam and Matt, followed by a delicious pastrami burger from The Hat. My teeth feel weird. I keep sucking at my teeth and such. It's more irritating than anything, but I imagine I'll get used to it. Two years of this and I'll have straight teeth worth showing off. On a completely different note, you'll notice to your left several new links. For those of you looking for camping gear, check out Steep and Cheap. They're a service that happens to buy in bulk and every x minutes or so they're selling off the surplus items at really low prices. Quite convenient, but also bad if you're an impulse buyer of outdoor goods. There are also some other blog links up there along with band websites, etc. Browse at your leisure. Oh yeah, one more final until the semester's over! Manana! Then I'll get to sleep. Sweet, sweet sleep.

2 comments:

Sam said...

AND, you'll get to play Oblivion!!!!!

"CLOSE SHUT, THE GATES OF OBLIVION!"

The Suarpion said...

And fried chicken!