Friday, September 26, 2008

What's That?

Andy skipped class? Yes sir (or ma'am), and the fruits of my lack of labor thus far have been a hearty and artery clogging breakfast of eggs with red meat, onions and bell peppers topped with some delicious pepper jack cheese (and not to mention a side of Mr. Coffee Nerves) and a new song for you! Those of you not on Birdmonster's mailing list should sign up, otherwise you'll miss some fancy pants things like the alternate version of "I Might Have Guessed" or the "Mean Version" as they're calling it. Also, stay tuned as in the near future for they will be releasing their video for "Born to be Your Man" on the internets pretty soon. Along with said video and song, they're likely to release an album of B-sides, but I'll let you know for sure as soon as I get more information on it. Now? I'm off to listen to that alternate track a few times in a row and eventually get some reading done. Maybe a movie.

No comments: