Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Couple Days Ago

A couple days ago I bought myself a new printer/scanner/copier combo thing as my old printer was on its last breath. With Lex (the old printer) I was at the point of force-feeding it page after page as otherwise it would choke on multiple sheets and not get the job done, not to mention its odd choice to stop printing in color. I finally decided it was time to force Lex into retirement. Fortunately my new partner in crime, Viv, was fairly inexpensive and gives me some good quality photo prints. This means that I might actually be able to compile a portfolio for future endeavors in the photographic field (because I still need to sign up for development lab classes at the local JC). This also means that my combo machine thing will lend itself to some very odd creations with the scanner (because I'm not good at photoshop). Anywho, I've gotta get back to reading and such.

No comments: