Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rolling Out

Marionette will be released from automobile hospital at 3pm. I've missed her greatly and look forward to many adventures with my '89 Jeep Comanche. To-nite. Birdmonster. Non-acoustic. Fun. Tons of fun. Then a drive down to San Diego. If only school started next week. I don't care how little money I have, I'd be on my way to San Francisco first thing in the morning to see their homecoming. Peter was telling me last night that at one of their San Francisco shows they played a 2 1/2 hour set with their songs and a bunch of fun covers. I wish I could have been there. And I wish I could be there. Lousy school.

Also, if you notice the time gap from when I said I was downloading photos to when they were actually posted, it did take me that long to get everything going. I wasn't goofing off or anything. That's three hours of choosing the best photos from the crop, converting them from .RAW to .JPG and then resizing them for display. And a side note, I didn't do any edits to the texture of the shots save for making them black and white and changing the exposure meter on some of them to compensate for the lighting on David, Zack and Justin's faces. That's about it for now.

No comments: