Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On School

I'm certainly glad that school has started (kind of) because it takes my mind off of the trivial things that I'd think about when I had nothing to do and I turn to other trivial things that amuse me. What's that saying about idle minds? I can't remember. Anyways. Perhaps I should give you a schedule of mine so that those of you trying to contact me (none of you) can do so more easily (this is really just for my own amusement because I know that none of you will actually contact me, nor do you care for what my schedule is), that is, until I get off of my lazy ass and get a job. Mondays I'm away from 9 a.m. to 6/7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm off, so I'm left to vegetate and complete the assignments of the previous day. Wednesdays and Fridays I'm gone from 9 a.m. to 3/4 p.m. Very good. Now, I need to find other ways to waste my time than entertaining (boring/irritating) you.

No comments: