Sunday, August 31, 2008

Update

There will be an indefinite hold on Poetry Sunday until either you or I can convince me of a reason to continue writing it. The same may go for the blog in general, I haven't decided yet. As it no longer seems to provide any sort of outlet for my frustrations and I still have my journal who I've neglected for quite some time. PS for sure has been disbanded as of today (technically last week) and "Around the Gills" is awaiting further orders. Convince me otherwise. You have one week.

1 comment:

Sam said...

PLEASE! PLEASE keep your blog going. I love reading about the wonders and magical moments in your life. They keep me going when I feel like killing my body.

I just hope someone decides to read my blog after reading this sad sad comment. *wink*

he he he.

but seriously, keep your blog going. I like it.