Monday, August 11, 2008

For the Third (and Final) Time

We've got a place. This one is even nicer than the other(s) and is in a great location. There's plenty to do around the area, all within walking/biking distance. There's the Ken Cinema (which is the only single-theater cinema left in San Diego) which plays all of them new-fangled independent films along with old greats. Two coffee shops, Ken Video (where Scott works), the Ken Club (which is a bar that I'll go to once I'm 21), the Burger Lounge, and a tiny grocery store that looks like it has the potential to be my new shopping center. Anyways, our landlord, Jim(eal) is quite a character and I hope that we get to befriend him over the course of the year. The apartment has a neat little garden in it that is no way a "meditation garden" and the entire place is quiet. QUIET I TELLS YE! So, we'll be moving stuff in over the next few days/week or so. I'm excited.

No comments: