Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Reason I'm Here

As I'm sure you're all wondering, is because I was tiring of worrying whether or not I was going to offend one of my regular readers. I will not name names, but I will say (now because I'm free to do it) I hate hippies and hipsters! Honestly, get a friggin' life. Oo, I shop at American Apparel because they don't use little Chinamen to do their bidding and vegetarianism, veganism and meditation is so cool and I accept "indie" as a form of music rather than a type of label and think that any indie band that pretends they have an ounce of talent is good even though I'll like bands like Quasi and other things that sound like dying sheep. Fuck off! Anyways, I'm going to take this from my cousin Sam who showed me this clip from the Daily Show and I'd say that this about sums up much of my frustration towards Hippie/Hipster-kind.

No comments: