Monday, August 18, 2008

Top 5

The top 5 names I'd use if I were a rap star

1) Mante Killa (cos' I'm smooth like buttah, but I'll cut you good)
2) Lawn Dre (Laundry, lingerie, the maintenance of a yard)
3) General Fisticuff (I could rap about moustaches in the 1920's)
4) Sexington and Ex-Concord (Raps you can start revolutions with)
5) Red Star Jones (communism with an appetite)

I want to do something a little different this time around. I want my readers (all 3 of you) to vote for which moniker I should don in the event I start spitting rhymes like Wilford Brimly spits diabetes ads. Cast your vote where it says "drunken ramblings."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAWN DRE!! LAWN DRE!!

Anonymous said...

Mante Killa!

Carson Daly said...

Big Coco Marxy.

The Suarpion said...

Ah, Carson, but I couldn't steal Big Coco Marxy, although I did think about it.