Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dentist

Well, I guess for not having been to the dentist in an estimated 10-14 years I'm not doing too poorly, just one cavity and I need to do a better job of brushing my upper right back molar. And apparently the slight yellow tint on my teeth is a sign of strong teeth rather than a bad job at brushing. My mouth still looks like it's some sort of rock formation, though. I guess we have to see whether or not my insurance covers braces. Christ, they'd better offer that invisalign crap.

Anyways, I've got more work to take care of, such as getting Marionette into proper running condition with the headlights and all. But first I'm going to eat something delicious in celebration of somewhat healthy teeth. And on an unrelated note, here's the video to The Kooks's song "Sway." As I've said before, I hate their music videos, but I like their music. Enjoy.

The Kooks - Sway - Official Video

Actually, on that I think that you can sum up all of the Kooks's music videos in this way: Shots of the band walking, shots of the band playing, close ups of Paul singing in his overly serious singing face. All of which are quick transitions, but of all the same thing. Sure, they might try to highlight it with other things such as a film reel or whatnot, but take all of that out and you have the same music video over and over again. Jeez, I should get paid to direct these things, it seems so damned easy.

No comments: