Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You're All Going to Hate Me

Since Tuesdays and Thursdays I bring my laptop to school with me and I leave straight from school to work, I've decided to relieve myself of boredom by bringing movies along with me. There are two questions you're probably asking yourself: 1) You're clearly on your computer at work all the time, why not just watch one on the work computer? and 2) Why didn't you do this earlier? 1) The disc drive on the work PC doesn't work and won't open. 2) My boss doesn't like it when I'm on my computer when customers are around. Way I see it, there aren't any customers anyways, so if any do come in I can just pause the movie, help the customer then get back to where I was at. There. Problem solved. I effectively cut my boredom and work-load by loafing even more and I'm still getting paid $9/hour to do it. And by work-load I mean the burden placed on my sanity while sitting around with no one to talk to and nothing to do. Time to get back to the show. Today's picture: Singin' in the Rain.

2 comments:

Sam said...

That's a good movie.

Andrew B said...

Hate you? While I can't speak for others I'm starting to question your judgment when it comes to things you feel people might not approve of. Last I checked not doing work at work is just about the most American thing you can do. Don't let the terrorists win, Andy.