Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Decisions

What am I gonna have for lunch? The SD Burger Co. is my typical eatery, but I've had one too many burgers lately. I have several options, but nothing really seems worth my dough. I've narrowed it to two (2) slices of cheese pizza for $3, a hot dog and fries for $3.70 or a bean and cheese burrito with a soda for $3. I know the burrito won't be good. I don't like the pizza place guys and the hot dog and fries aren't really that filling. Oh well, I guess I can have another burger. Yet another hour long break. I imagine I'll nap in my truck again. Sigh. I need to get out of here.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Why don't you bring a sandwich a salad or some fruit to work? Burgers, pizzas and burritos?

The Suarpion said...

I haven't been to the grocery store in awhile. I've been meaning to buy some sandwich supplies as well as some tasty treats. I'll get on it soon enough.

Sam said...

Fatty

Sara said...

I'm sorry. Was that one-too-many burger my fault?

I love burgers. I love pizza. I had pizza on Friday AND Saturday yet I'm still considering having more for dinner tonight!

MmMmMm, food!