Sunday, March 1, 2009

Festivities

Today my second cousin (who I just refer to as my aunt since she grew up with my ma and they grew up the way Sam and I have where we're just about siblings) happens to be in town from Texas as well as some good folk from the month of January. I truly enjoy the family meetings wherein the close get closer and the jerk-face gets even more alienated. While Sam won't be joining us for the initial fun, he'll be around for the fun after we've ventured back to his place. We wouldn't want to leave him out of anything, especially after the kind words written. I owe ya one, Mr. C. I guess a wine bar is in order. Can't say that I've been to one, but the company is right, so I imagine it'll be good. Until soon, citizens!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Good times today! BFF's!!! hahaha.

The Suarpion said...

Sam, you know I'm not the kind of person to use the word "love" in passing or in excess of any sort. When I use it, I mean it to its fullest potential. So when I say that I love our family, I'm not joking around. And I know that Mikey and Dee aren't officially part of our family, but maybe one day they will be. And even if they aren't, they'll still be treated as such with the utmost sincerity. Tomorrow (today) will be a force to be reckoned with. It's just a shame you missed the party at our house. Despite the presence of "Gollum" and company, the atmosphere couldn't have been warmer. Anyways, I'm gonna get to bed.

Sam said...

Yeah I am upset that I missed the party. Not because of Gollum its keeper, but because of the pig your grandfather cooked. Last time he made that it was the most amazing meat I ever had. Anyways, tomorrow will be a day for vengeance haha. I cannot wait. Family reunions are awesome. Especially in our family.

Sam said...

I meant to say "Gollum AND its keeper" you know who the keeper is.