Tuesday, March 10, 2009

T/Th

The Tuesday/Thursday routine of purchasing a coffee and bagel before my 11 am class has taken a turn for the worst. That turn? I've tried the jalapeno and cheese bagel. I already have enough trouble with my intake of jalapeno burgers from Carl's, Jr. Now I'm just ruining my intestines even more. My health can't possibly be good. I imagine I'll have clogged arteries by age 25. But bagels are healthy, right? Having irregular eating patterns where I can go without eating for long stretches to then consume ample amounts of food at one time or having the only meals of the day be peanut butter straight from the jar and junk food can't be good for me. T/Th doesn't allow for much in the way of eating right. I'm gone for 12 hours without an opportunity to cook for myself. By the time I'm home I don't even feel like putting forth the effort to cook something. Now working 11 hour dayys when I'm not in class makes it even more difficult and tiring to actually try to eat healthy. I haven't gone to the grocery store in quite some time as somehow my folks are replenishing my left-over supply by the time I finish with the previous stock. I'm really just rambling now, not even looking at the screen, just trying to kill time during class.
WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hahahahaha! Loves it!