Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stuff Going On

Isn't it sad that I refuse to purchase a point-and-shoot digital camera from my own employers who "take care" of me? Probably because I know that the price they pay for their goods is a lie and they try to pawn it off as them not getting the same deal as other retailers. While using the SLRs and D-SLRs are a blast and I've taken shots that a point-and-shoot can't get equate to quality-wise, the portability of a P&S is much more convenient. I don't know if I'll definitely be shelling over the money for one, but there's a good possibility that I do.

Whatever the case, the weekend (Saturday - Tuesday) has been memorable. I don't typically get days off, but asking for these days off was - needless to say - worthwhile. Sunday saw the coming together of family not seen as frequently as should be. While I won't get into detail as most of the timew as spent simply bonding with family and friends of family, I will say that due to the enjoyment I got from the weekend I ditched class for the day and opted to stay up late back home, sleep in today and make a much safer drive home than a venture to San Diego around midnight. Meaning that this week will be even shorter for me than usual. No work tomorrow, Thursday I'll be celebrating the birthday of friend and regular reader, Sara, after work (unless I'm uninvited), Friday brings yet another day off along with Tom Jones in LA, basketball with Sam and did I mention Tom Jones in LA? Yeah. That'll be fun. Especially since the company is right. Anyways, I've gots me some inventory to do.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Of course you're invited ... Like a fox!

Sam said...

Mikey and me are going to give Jimmy Fallon another shot tonight. We'll see what happens.

The Suarpion said...

Ugh. Good luck. Last night was painful. Space Train? What the hell was that!?