Sunday, January 18, 2009

Updates

Hello all,

Yours truly has been quite busy as of late. That's a lie, no I haven't. What I mean to say is that I've been away from my computer a great deal more than usual. This has its pros and cons. The benefits of my absence from the internets include fresh air, exercise, more photos, social interactions not involving a head-set and an Xbox (not that there’s anything wrong with that), an increase in daily energy and various other little things I can’t think of off the top of my head. The cons? There really are none, unless you have nothing better to do than refresh your browser waiting for me to write the latest thrilling tale of Seaport Village drama (more “Letters From Omar” soon), or a captivating installment of “what’s that in my beard?” (which hasn’t been done…yet).

Cons aside, I’m sure you’ve all noticed the swell of photos coming your way. This has proven difficult for the site as blogger allows only five photos per-post, hence the “segments.” Up until recently the photos posted on this site were few and far between, but due to hiking and general outdoors-ness, I’ve felt the need to share my mediocre photographic skill(z) with you all. In an attempt to bring you the photos of my adventures without creating multiple posts, I’ve started a “flickr” page that I will link you to. This will allow for ample amounts of pictures that you can visit whenever you like and not have to go trolling through the archives to find (that's quite bold of me to assume that some of you actually do that). Over the next few days I will gradually upload photos old and new as well as have a write-up of the extraordinary weekend (Thursday to Sunday) that was had by myself, and (presumably) others. This is the link to the photos so far, including Thursday’s hike and Tuesday’s bouldering. I’ll also leave a permanent link to the left.

Talk to you soon,

Andy

4 comments:

Andrew B said...

http://www.uptownenterprises.com/3-oz-Cell-Phone-Style-Stainless-Steel-Liquor-Flask-P8021.aspx?AFID=1

For the alcoholic who likes to look like he's tech savvy in the late 90s.

The Suarpion said...

Don't tempt me.

Sam said...

I think you need to put the pages from my book on this here blog site really soon. I believe it was 5 pages exactly.

Sam said...

Nevermind. haha.